Yeeeee.. I am so thrilled and excited to be nominated for The Liebster Award. It is my first nomination as a blogger and it feels oh so good to be recognised.
I am sorry, my excitement preceded my manners and hence the delay in greetings. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you beauties for all the love and support you shower on me through your likes and comments. They mean so much to me. Really!
Also, I would like to thank Beautylovelifeandstyle for nominating me for The Liebster Award. I am so grateful that she thought of my blog as one worthy of recognition.Her’s is a great blog and if you haven’t already checked it out then you certainly should.
For those who do not know what is “The Liebster Award”?
It is an award that is given to share and discover new blogs that you feel deserve some extra recognition.
-Post the award on your blog.
-Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
-Answer the questions assigned to you.
-Give 10 random facts about yourself.
-Nominate 10 deserving bloggers for the award.
-Ask 10 questions to your nominees.
Questions Assigned to me
1. What is your favourite blog post that you have written?
It has to be Story of a paratha Although it is not related to makeup but everytime I read it, I smile 🙂 .
2. Who is your favourite blogger?
I used to read a lot of blogs but never paid attention to authors (My bad)
Searching for now.
3. How much time per week do you spend blogging?
Approximately 10 hours I think. I am in the early stages of blogging, yet to set up a proper schedule.
4. What is your favourite make up product?
Lipstick by all means. A bright one just uplifts my mood. (Flat Out Fabulous – MAC)
5. What is your favourite hair product?
Elements renewing shampoo by wella (I don’t use a lot of hair products)
6. How to you get inspired to blog?
I was looking for a product review and despite of so many existing blogs I couldn’t find it. I felt the urge to fill this gap and I always loved writing and sharing my thoughts. This is such a great channel to put forward your opinion, to be heard, to get connected.
7. Did some inspire you to start blogging? If so, who?
Nobody in particular.
8. What is your day job/ what do you study?
I am a software engineer by profession.
9. How old are you?
OMG! What have you asked?? Were you thinking I’d react that way? Hehe. I don’t shy away from telling my age. I am 29 years old!
10. What is your favourite memory?
I have lots and lots but the best of them would be of my beloved father ❤ ❤
10 Random Facts About Me:
- Despite of all the places I’ve been, I still love going to Goa. I can go there every 6 months.
- I have an elder brother.
- I love sleeping. Once I slept for the WHOLE day.
- I love to see people wear white but I am too shy to wear it. I think it makes me look broader/wider.
- I love continental.
- I am a proud Aquarian.
- I have recently completed my PGDM.
- I am a loud person when it comes to colors. I am more leaned towards brights than nudes(I think nudes wash me out).
- I’d rather be hot than cold.
- I am a dog person.
Questions for my nominees:
- How did you decide on the name of your blog?
- What is THE item you cannot live without?
- What do you want to accomplish through your blog?
- Which is your favourite social media app?
- What is the most difficult thing about blogging?
- Would it be a 2 hours plane journey or 10 hours road trip for you?
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What is your favourite lipstick of all times?
- One tip that you would like to give to other fellow bloggers?
- What is most essential for you before stepping out of the house – to make your eyebrows or to wear your lipstick?
I nominate: (You are free to not accept it if you wish)
Don’t forget to Connect with me on