So here I am again, proud to share with you yet another award nomination – “The Unique Blogger Award”. This one is from phashion bug a.k.a Saabri. She has an amazing blog so make sure you check it out. Thank you so much Saabri for this nomination.
I have few more nominations which I will be doing soon, may be even club them 🙂
It is pretty simple and here are the rules:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
1. What is your most favourite drugstore brand and high-end brand for make-up and why?
I am still playing with the drugstore brands so I will be mentioning two of them.
Makeup Revolution – Their iconic palette is like my go to palette. I literally use it everyday. Recently bought their colour chaos and oh boy! I love it! Super bright and pigmented ❤ ❤
PAC – They are growing pretty fast, have really pigmented eye shadows and some awesome products especially their lashes. (http://www.pacbrushes.com/)
2. Who is your most favourite make-up guru and why?
It has to be Stephanie Lange. She does some amazing videos and especially for those with hooded eyes like mine. You will surely benefit from her tips and tricks. And on top of that she is fun to watch 😛 😀
3. What is the your most favourite place you have travelled to? Please share one destination that is on your travel wishlist.
I have travelled abroad too but my favourite one is still GOA, India :D. GO GOA!!! I just love going there (not so much in the rainy season though). I have already been there a lot of times yet every time vacation is on my mind I end up selecting Goa for some reason 😐 (memories may be) But each time she gives me a different experience and a reason to visit again :* (And no I am not sponsored for saying so many good thing about Goa, although it would be nice 😛 )
I hope you accept this and do a quick short post about it :* :*
1. Do you have any funny makeup memory? If yes, then what?
2. What is the makeup product you still struggle applying? If none currently then share a previous one.
3. What is your must have skin care product?
Thanks for reading, showing your love and supporting me ❤ ❤
You can also find me on
PS: Going on a vacation so my access might be limited. Happy weekend 😘😘